Tuesday 10 November 2009

Journals ready to go ...

My Fabriano paper arrived yesterday from GREAT ART so I made two journals following TEESHA's instructions on her blog:



Now to attack them with my trusty paintbrush!

The other day I received a package of goodies from my good friend CECE GRIMES on the Arte ed Anima group.  Instead of being plain ole SueB on the group I'm now SueBee (buzz buzz) and she sent me some great ribbons and collage sheets - thanx chuck!  Btw, if you love jewellery, check out Cece's Etsy shop - A WHIMSICAL NOTION

  

The group are also doing an ATC swap with different themes each month - October's was of course Halloween and this is the package I received from  GABY BIEBERLE :

                        


As you can see, Gaby always goes that extra mile when packaging her artwork!  Here's her fabulously spooky ATC:

 Thanks Gaby! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment