Wednesday 4 August 2010

Where did the Summer go?

Even since they announced a "drought" in the north of England we've had nothing but RAIN!   Thought my blog might as well match the weather! (blaaah)  Needless to say, I've been neglecting my blog recently as we've been having some work done to the house - a new conservatory, which is looking great but not quite finished.   Tomorrow the wall between the kitchen and the dining area is being removed which will really open up the space - it tends to feel a little claustrophobic as the kitchen is so small.  I've been wanting to do this for a LOOOOONG time so I can't wait. Next week the flooring will be done, then I can start doing the kitchen makeover (changing cabinet doors, worktops etc).  We'll have to see how far we can stretch the budget!  


Conservatory 

No comments:

Post a Comment